- MOT or set up of your business profile
- content written and posted on your behalf (4 times per week)
- consultation via email
- research carried out regarding your industry
- £45 advertising and boosted content
- personal social media management for 21 days
- tips and guidance
- social media integration
- contact form
- Google maps
- finessed content
- mobile and desktop optimized
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- analytics set up
- Cookies consent form
- images sourced or your own provided
- image slider (optional)
- basic animation (optional)
- email set up
- 2 page website
- nice and simple with relevant information
- 5 page website
- showcase more of your business
- include a blog
- get more of your services found online
- carefully written content – no less than 300 words
- blog posted to your website
- email consultation
- research carried out on relevant topic
- social media sharing
- sourced images or your own added to blog
Social media marketing:
If you would like to discuss ongoing management with me after the 21 day kick-start package, then I am happy to offer you a free quote.
For me to design your website and put it online you would need to rent space off the internet, otherwise known as hosting. I believe the best option is for you to have complete control of this so you own your website.
Your domain (www.businessname) would usually be free for the first year and hosting can be very cheap. A basic package can be as low as £1 a month in the first year of owning your website.
If you’re happy, I can set everything up for you, including your account and direct debit with the hosting company at no extra cost from me.
I am also happy to offer you a monthly maintenance package so you don’t have to worry about updating your site. I will update the software, keep an eye on the performance of your site and make any suitable changes with your permission. Maintenance of your website would only be £15 per month.